Monday, November 10, 2008

recent family vacates



We love to take last minute vacates! Matt's very spontaneous and that's good because me..not so much. We recently decided 2 days before fall break to tour some sites within a days drive.

We started out at the grand canyon and then spent the night close to there....then we went on to the hoover dam and toured a little there...then we went on to spend the night in vegas with Doug, Linda and Jessie, who is my 2nd family! I met them when I lived in New York and they live in vegas now. Living here is awesome because we're only a few hours away!! I know vegas is not a kids place but we didn't do vegas 'vegas style', lol. We visited and went to a local carnival and got to celebrate Doug's birthday with family. It was a great time. Some of these photos of vegas 'vegas style' are from the weekend Marcy and I had to make a special trip to take Linda's car to her....and because we've never seen vegas in person...had to walk the strip!

Everyone knows I probably take more pictures than anyone else they know! I have posted some older pictures because there will be family and friends who I haven't been in touch with over the years following my blog postings on here. If you are a fellow myspacer...you have already seen the older pictures as I have the last 5 years of my life blogged on there. If you are not a fellow myspacer then you may see some pictures that were not emailed out. Sometimes I put together slide shows for you guys and sometimes I just never get around to it. I will definitely keep this site updated as it seems the easiest place to do it.
































No comments: